SINMOO SUNG HWA DO Headquarters
Chairman and President (2017 to Present)
10 th Dan Black Belt
WORLD SINMOO ASSOCIATION – DAE HAN SINMOO ASSOCIATION
Appointed President of the original system of Dae Han SinMoo Association under modern-day founder of Hapkido, Doju Ji Han Jae. Granted SinMoo Sung Hwa Do Headquarters and World SinMoo Headquarters accreditation as the highest system of Hapkido under the SinMoo System; and, appointed successor to the founder, Doju-nim Ji Han Jae.
BONG SOO HAN’S INTERNATIONAL HAPKIDO FEDERATION;
President, and Executive Vice President (1994 to 2001)
Hapkido friend and student since meeting Grand Master Bong Soo Han in 1974; appeared with GM Han in Wesley Snipes Masters of the Martial Arts; Hapkidowon Member, under Grand Master Hong Sik Myung (2013 to 2016); Serving as Chief Grand Master of the D’ong-iri Hapkido Institute Grand Master (2016 to present); and, SinMioo Sung Hwa Do ‘Doju’ upon the passing of Doju-nim.
AMERICAN SONG MOO KWAN ASSOCIATION (ASMKA)
Chairman and President (1994 to Present)
WORLD SONG MOO KWAN ASSOCIATION (WSMKA)
President (2014 and 2015)
Administrator (2013 to present)
Worldwide Spokesperson under Song Moo Kwan Taekwondo founder, Supreme Grand Master Byung Jick Ro; and, Senior Grand Master Hee Sang Ro, Chairman (2012 to 2017). (direct student of Grand Master Byung Hoon Park and Grand Master Yong Kil Kim).
WORLD INSTITUTE of YU-SHIN GUMBEOP (SAIN-GEOM)
Chairman and President (2012 to present)
Grand Master, previously known as Korean Traditional Kumdo Academy (2003) – previously served as Senior Master, under Grand Master Kae Chung-shi, training under the lineage of Grand Master KIM Yong-bae.
HUNG GA KEUN INSTITUTE – Grand Master/Chairman – Training is highly specialized for advanced students.
Note: Training in the above systems of Taekwondo, Hapkido and Gumdo are integrated in the Seowon University System of Martial Arts, with Hung Ga Keun Kung Fu used as accented positions for Motion Picture Choreography.
- US Amateur International Karate (USAIKA) Champion, Light Heavyweight (1976 – 1979) – Undefeated 71-0-65 record; 8 Gold Medals; 10th Pacific Taekwondo Champion, Los Angeles, California (1982);
- Trained both Gold and Silver medalists for the Olympic Games (1988/Korea, 1992/Spain) Kukkiwon Gold Medal Recipient (1984);
- Martial Arts Instructor at Los Angeles Valley College, Community Extension Services (1982 – 1985).
- Trained State Police member of Anti-Terrorist Tactics Team for the 1984 Olympic Games (1982 – 1984).
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Advanced Training Bureau, Member – Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Media Reserve Unit (ID #3746) (1984 – 1991).
- Honorary Police Officer, Orem, Utah, Orem Department of Public Safety (1997).
- Training of Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement and Military – 1976 to present. Assisting Wounded Warrior Program – Lead Designer/Construction of Old Ironsides and First Armored Division Museum, Ft. Bliss, Texas (2010 to 2012)
Commendations, Appreciation and Meritorious Service:
- Amateur Athletic Union (AAU)
- Bong Soo Han – International Hapkido Federation
- Korean National University (KNU), and Olympic Head Coach Lee, Kyu Hyung (1999)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department – Substance Abuse Narcotics Education (SANE) (1988)
- SinMoo Sung Hwa Do – Appointment as Founder’s Successor (2017)
- United States Taekwondo Union (USTU)
- USAIKA International Karate Champion (1976 to 1979)
- Wesley Snipes Masters of the Martial Arts
- World SinMoo Hapkido Association – Granted 10 th Dan Grand Master (2017)
- World Song Moo Kwan Association (WSMKA) 8 th Dan Grand Master (2013)
- World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) – Kukkiwon (1994, 1999)
- Yong-in University (Korea)
- Anglo-American Investments Limited (loM), Managing Director. Managed Attorneys, CPA and Chartered Accountants, Registered Investment Advisers/Brokers on International Investment Strategies. (1994 – 2004);
- Evergreen Mutual Funds, Funds Manager, writer/author of offering materials for international investment (1997 – 1999);
- Owner/Director, Wall Street Investment Savings Bank, Park Avenue, Manhattan,
- New York (Illinois Charter) (1997 – 2002).
- 1994 – Bachelor of Fine Arts; also, 1994 LL B – Bachelor of Law – First Class Law Degree;
- 1997 – LL M -Master of Laws – First Class Law Degree (International Tax and Finance) 1998 – Certificate, International Finance:
- International Confederation of Finance (ICF), Brussels, Belgium (1997) Gold Medalist.
- Guest lecturer at University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) (1998 – 2001).
- Executive Producer – ‘Dojo Kids’, Live Action Youth Oriented Pilot, plus 3 (1998).
- American Bar Association Member (1997)
- The Offshore Advantage: Privacy, Asset Protection, Tax Shelters, Offshore Banking & Investing- Why & How: by Terry L Neal – October, 1998; featured as an expert in advanced offshore structuring.
- Wrote Professional On-Camera Acting Course for Susan Dolan as Professor at Utah State University, 1988.
- Universal/MCA Studios, Universal City, California, Spokesperson for Universal City Tours (1981 – 1985)
- Received teaching Credential for Arizona Private Technical & Business Schools – Instruction of On-Camera Acting Courses (1980).
- Success Motivation Institute (Waco, TX), Graduate, International Salesmanship and Public Speaking (1979)
- Member of SAG/AFTRA #10281026 (since 1979) –and Stage Productions. Extensive Professional Acting Resume (Multiple Film, Television from 1974 – 1986). Moved to Production (1984 – 1999).
- Graduated from Flowing Wells High School, Tucson, Arizona (1976).
- Attended University of Arizona while in High School for specialized Summer Fine Arts Programs, (1973, 1974, and 1975).
Note: All information has been posted on the Kirk Koskella website since 2013, including conforming government documents and certification.
Criminal Proceedings: US charges filed in 2001 in concert with Isle of Man; Appeared by Summons; Released on Own Recognizance: Incarcerated (2004) Continued litigation. Restoration of Rights for Kirk Koskella, 4 attorneys (returned to Bar Licensure), 1 CPA and 1 accountant – all restored by December 2014.
Civil Action for Sale of Securities: Litigation Release No. 17657 / August 5, 2002; “(1) finding that Respondents caused Koskella, Neeley and ELTC’s violations of Sections 17(a)(1) and 17(a)(3) of the Securities Act.”
Financial Supervision Commission: Imprisoned in the Isle of Man in 1997 (73 days); Released on Own Recognizance. Returned to the US, voluntarily returned to the Isle of Man in 1999; fully exonerated, all charges dropped with a finding of “factually innocent”. Records expunged.